The cable length is 400mm euqal to 15.7 inches.
This is the most popular Nema 17 model. It with 1.8 deg. step angle (200 steps/revolution).
Each phase draws current 1.7A at 12V, allowing for a holding torque of 40Ncm(56.2oz.in).
* Manufacturer Part Number: 17HS4401
* Motor Type: Bipolar Stepper
* Step Angle: 1.8 deg.
* Holding Torque: 40Ncm(56.2oz.in)
* Rated Current/phase: 1.7A
* Phase Resistance: 1.5Ohm±10%
* Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ¸ Min, 500VDC
* Insulation Strength: 500VAC for one minute
* Frame Size: 42 x 42mm
* Body Length: 40mm
* Shaft Diameter: 5mm
* Number of Leads: 4
* Lead Length: 400mm
* Weight: 280g
* Temperature rise: 80deg Max(rated current, 2 phase on)
Black(A+), Green(A-), Red(B+), Blue(B-)
Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor.
Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
Bipolar Nema 17 Stepper Motor with high torque
Each phase current is 1.7A & phase reslstance 1.5ohms, and the holding moment is 40Ncm.
NEMA 17 bipolar 4-wire, With 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution)
Warning: It should be connected to a constant current or chopper driver as a stepper motor. If you connect the motor directly to a power supply, the motor is destroyed.
Connection:Red(A+), Green(A-), Yellow(B+), Blue(B-),The cable length is 400mm euqal to 15.7 inches.